- We are going to diffderent places, says Agnetha Fältskog. We were two when we started now we are four different people.
- I'm tired of dancing around at 45 years of age, says Benny Andesson who can see the group last a couple of more years,
The reverlation is made in the London newspaper Dalily Mirror today, where ABBA are unsually candid. Daily Miroor med 4.500.000 copies every days sent their repoter Alan Markfield to Stockholm to do up-close-and-personal interview wtih the ABBA-members.
SWEDENS MOST SUCCDSFULL BUINESS
Mark Frield notices that ABBA is Sweden's most successfull business, with larger business than Volvo - and they still are te´he the poularst pop-group. Yet ABBA break every rule of ths business, they don't tour, they don't bash up hotelrooms, none of them have arrested for drugpossion. What went wong?
Agnetha Fältskog tells us about the divoce from Björn.
- I was terrified of making it on my own. Since we were very young Björn had taken care of me. Now I was alone to fend for my self.
- And when Björn met Lena I also felt sometihing. When he married her it hurt. And it felt so strange that he could find soemeone like me so quickly.
- Agnetha says that she has many fobias and that she is a very nervous person,
- I can't go out shopping or visit a restaurant. I don't go out when people are looking at me. The fear of going out is my worst fobia. I stay home instead with my children. Alone. I read a lot and compose songs. I compose a lot and one day I hope I will release a record.
- Natuarally I met men, but I don't have a boyfriend. Swedish magazines come up with very strange stories. So I know that people don' belive me, but I am Alone.
- I don't think Iäm very goodlooking or sexy. In that area I have no selfconfidence at all. On the other hand I think I'm smart.
- Men seems to be scared of my intelligens. Men seem to be intimated that I'm smart. That I have made a huge career seems to scare some men off, but I can't understand why,
Carreer is important for Agnetha. To be a goood mother to ther two children she says she will need a career. When ABBA is over she wants to try to act in films,
- I would love to be a filmstar. I hope some producer will make me an offer.
Björn makes this analysis of the divorce from Agetha Fältskog:
- When I tried to talk honestly as I did with Agnetha and hoestly try to comuniate and honestly and try to communiate and honeslty try to and it doesn't help. But it was a slow process, we went through 2 years,
- First we met with a pshyciatrist and he got os to discuss our real problem. Efter these 2 years of discussing our problem. At the end we were conviced we would get through it, There was not tenison, ut we have been togheter fro 13 years!
Daily Mirrror quotes a "close frind" who claims Björn was ipossible to do with,
- He found mistakes in everthing Agnetha did - and it wasn't the case. He became more and more jeaolous of Agnetha even though he had no reason.
Björn sees his kids almost every days. When he moved out of the house he started a batchelerhood that only lasted a week.
- I met Lena almost straigh away. Now we are exepecting a child. I don't really care what sex it is as long as the baby and Lena feels OK.