Here is the actor Magnus Krepper. He has done something very few even will get close to do - kissing Agnetha Fältskog, ABBA-Agnetha. And on film even, with his mouth open for more than 3 minutes.
- We kissed for 3 minutes and 27 seconds to be exact, Magnus says. Magnus Krepper, 38, who now is appearing in Swedish Television's latest drama series "God morgon alla barn".
But back to the record kiss. Because it is a record.
- Agnetha and I have the record for the longest kiss in a film, 3.27 as I said.
- It was a really hot kiss and I remember it like it was yesterday. The mood was very nice. The kiss took place during the making of the documentary "Agnetha". It was then 17 years since she last opened her mouth - to the sound of "What Now My Love" from her latest album.
Are you still in contact with Agnetha?
- No, no not at all. It was only a movie kiss, but of course it was special. Because I have always liked ABBA and their music, says Magnus who is married to Sanna Krepper, 33, who is an actress working at Stockholms Stadsteater.
- We met at the theatre school in the late 90's and we have two small children now.
- If my wife got jealous? No, she is not that type of woman. This was just a job I did, even though it was a bit unusual and pretty pleasant, Magnus says and laughs again.
The film kiss will also be released on video.
- Nowadays I'm working with completely different things, I'm in the middle of making the sequel to "Tusenbröder" for Swedish Television. And right now you can see me in "God morgon alla barn" where I play the passionate pizza baker Einar.
BY TOMAS LARSON, HÄNT EXTRA 8 NOVEMBER 2005